Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | DILD the way for me to become lucid?

So since January I have had nearly 4 DILDs and 1

WILD with last night being the most recent attempt. I woke up because the house temperature was uncomfortable.



What can I do to develop a better chance at attaining a lucid dream through a DILD besides reality checks?



The first time I got excited and woke up.



The second was that I think the dream got too intense(I think you know what I mean)



The third a body was on the floor and I got scared during the dream.



Fourth time the dream ended because of the temperature in my bedroom (really can't do anything about that since parents control it)



I almost had a WILD as most of you probably know but got scared and excited from feeling like I was floating.



What can I do to increase recall and make my dreams longer and more vivid?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1pZV8pU

No comments:

Post a Comment