Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | The Power of Belief

Hey guys, in this post i just wanted to get some people thinking.



Recently I have had more lucid dreams and an increase in their frequency all by one thing: Belief.

I feel that if everyone TRULY believed that they had the power and ability to lucid dream every night, they could do it.

This ability that ive "discovered" can really help some people out I feel. For instance- every night that I go to bed truly believing that Ill have a lucid dream- i have one. But it only happens when my determination is solid and at its height, which isnt that often. So what if everyone tried this? What if everyone started realizing this ability? Or is it even an ability at all? Any thoughts on this? Hope it made sense lol, my first new thread in a while.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1m4Up7K

No comments:

Post a Comment