Sunday, July 6, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Am I in the right track?

Hi guys :) when I first started all this LD stuff I thought I would get one in the first few days, I was sincerely wrong XD I have a developed a routine which I am doing daily and I want some feedback



Over the past 5 days I have been doing the following:




  • 5-10 daily ADA sessions

  • ~15 RC sessions with self awareness

  • Dream journel

  • Recalling 2 dreams a night on average






I do an RC each morning and before bed and I assure myself I can lucid dream throughout the day as I have heard confidence plays a big role in attaining lucidity.



Do I need to do anything else? I am going for a DILD because I can't WILD in my current situation. If I kept at this routine I think I'm on track for an LD in approximately 2-3 weeks, correct me if I wrong.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1siqI3M

No comments:

Post a Comment