Sunday, July 13, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Where to go from here, hypnagogic state?

I often attempt lucid dreaming and have had some success but not as much as I would like. I practice waking up and falling back asleep. Sometimes this leads to sleep paralysis and possibly a hypnagogic state but im not entirely familiar with that. What happens is I am laying in my bed, (sometimes I feel numb and sometimes I don't) I feel vibrations and start to hear things like voices. I have seen things in this state as well that are often quite scary. My heart starts to pump faster as well. I feel myself falling deeper and deeper (if you will) and I can't move. I feel like I am so close to activating a lucid dream but I never achieve it, I usually wake up shortly after. Is this the hypnagogic state or just sleep paralysis? Any tips on how to take more control?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1nv6IdS

No comments:

Post a Comment