Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | WILD: What am I doing wrong?

So I tried WILD yesterday and here's how it went: I slept at like 2am and woke up at 7:30am because I had to go to my school to pick up something. I went back to bed at around 9am and started to WILD. I just lied there on my back and closed my eyes and tried to WILD. It didn't go so well because I just lied there for a long time with my eyes closed and barely noticed any changes. The only change I noticed was that sometimes when I'm close to falling asleep, I would suddenly inhale really fast and that would wake me up. It happened a few times but that was pretty much it... Also, while doing WILD for a long time, the side of my head itched really bad and I had to scratch it so that's when I stopped WILDing and just went to sleep normally.. Any comments on what I did wrong? Did I try to WILD at a bad time? Am I supposed to wait longer for the Sleep Paralysis to occur?



Also for WILD, am I supposed to just close my eyes, not fall asleep, and wait for my body to feel heavy and paralyzed? I have been reading a lot of WILD tutorials and none of them seem to be specific and detailed. Like one tutorial would just say "You have to stay awake while youi let your body fall asleep". Ok, so what does that specifically mean? I have had two LDs in the past and I still have no idea how I got those LDs. If they were just random LDs, how come I haven't had one for about a year?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1nh2oQC

No comments:

Post a Comment