Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | The CAT method and cats

So I'm trying the CAT method, which from what I understand is manipulating your mind into thinking you will wake up earlier than you will, just so you will sleep lighter and somehow this will help with lucidity.



I have set my alarm on 06:30 and 08:00.



Which is meaningless because I have a cat.



And as many cat people know, cats like to wake you up early too.



So... Perhaps the CAT method simply isn't for people with cats like I first thought, but it seemed easy enough. The other methods seem so overwhelming and require a lot more discipline and planning.



Unless I try to set the alarm to BEFORE I expect my cat to start his morning serenade.



So... around 4:30 perhaps? 4:30 and 6:00



Life is hard.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1njgkbg

No comments:

Post a Comment