Friday, July 18, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Linking waking body with dream body?

I've been having trouble with some LDs, the situation is:



On LaBerge's book, he says that the only part of the actual body that moves with the dream body are the eyes.

So, for instance, if you move your eyes left on the dream, you also look left under your eyelids.



The problem is, I wear contact lenses during the day, and my eyes get extremely dry on the night, to the point of feeling pain because of eye movement.



Now, if I sleep without waking up not even once during the night, I have no eye problems while lucid dreaming.



But when I wake up and go back to sleep (which is A LOT more likely to get me a lucid dream), I feel my eyes hurting while moving them in the dream, and end up losing the LD.



I've thought about using eye drops while laying down when I plan on lucid dreaming, but that makes my brain too awake.



Any advice on this? Can I disconnect completely from the waking body by doing better stabilization?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1n20oKu

No comments:

Post a Comment