Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Technique that does not require sleeping all day long?

I usually use the WILD technique which requires I get at least 8hrs and then try in the morning. Today I did this and went back to sleep at 8, I had fitful sleep until 11. Right at 11, I tried one more time. When I WILD, I visualize the floor of my next dream and from there if I am lucky my mind builds the rest of the scene and I can step into it fully lucid at the beginning. I was able to do this and look for an elevator(Task of the month)- at which point my family was making too much noise to continue (frustrating!!!) While I am happy I have found a technique that kind of works- I am not happy with losing entire half days to sleeping, it isn't healthy and rightly concerns my husband. Does anyone have any kind of alternative? Something that requires less sleep? Anyone else plagued by this problem?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1njg8sN

No comments:

Post a Comment