Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | What to do between reality checks?

Is there anything else you could do between RC’s* to further stir your (self) awareness throughout the day?



Normally I would do a RC, and then about 5 minutes later I might think about RC’ing or LD’ing etc. and think “well I could be doing something right now”. But I think it would be a bit impractical to do another RC, seeing as I’ve just done one! So I’m wondering what else you could possibly do to keep the awareness going…



One idea I had was asking some quick questions like “does this all make sense” and “do I know this place” etc. Obviously the more awareness you create throughout the day the better, but I’m not sure this is a suitable way of ‘closing the gaps’ when it comes to daytime practice.



* I also practice Sageous’ RRC. Its real purpose though, is to help steer you towards a better sense of self-awareness; it’s not very useful when it comes to induction (although it does help in an indirect way). So what I was looking for in addition to all this was a way to increase and extend the LD-induction state of mind, similar to RC’s or critical ADA etc. Something along those lines…



Any suggestions? Thanks. :)





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1pM0y7M

No comments:

Post a Comment