Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Your personal WILD lucid dreaming attaining experiences.

So i'm trying the WILD every night now, when I feel relaxed enough. I am good at waking up in middle of night without alarms(I don't hear alarms in sleep, that is weird), whenever i want or need, so that's not the problem. The problem for me is that, when I wake up, i get on my back, and try to relax. I never get to the point where my body gets asleep faster than my mind and enters SP or my mind just enters the dream.

So maybe you guys could discuss, what should I do, what you do, your personal wild experiences and any general tips while trying this.

So far I've only got about 2 good semi-lucid dreams by MILD and DILD, but I want to do it by entering the lucid dream while already conscious.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1ijSw3v

No comments:

Post a Comment