Friday, February 14, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Trying DILD and WILD (FILD, specifically) at the same time?

Ok, I'm being quite successful with DILD (3 in the first 2 weeks) and since I'm really excited about this stuff and I often wake up during the night to jot down my dreams, I thought to myself "Why not try WILD too?".



The first technique that came to my mind is FILD because I find it very funny and easy to do, but then another thought came to my mind: if, to FILD, I have to stay still immediately after waking up, how can I jot down my dreams?



In fact, the real question is: how do you go about dream journaling when attempting a WILD technique?



Hoping not to have written any nonsensical bullshit, I thank you guys in advance :D





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1f1XC3K

No comments:

Post a Comment