Monday, February 17, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Is this a lucid dream.

Hey guys, I am a new lucid dreamer, and I'll give you my first (what I believe) lucid dream. I am not sure if this is, because when I was in it was really weird. Maybe I was in a low layer, and btw I had a Choline Bitartrate tablet before I went to bed.



18/2/14 Lachlan a friend at my school was guiding me through sort of a cave with some parkour objects that I had to pass.

It was based in Minecraft. Lachlans voice was there, nothing else. When I first joined the dream, I instantly thought, how did I get here

and did a reality check, and it appeared I had some extra pinkies on my hands, inbetween my pinky and ring finger.

I quickly calm myself down since this is the first dream I knew I was dreaming. I don't know what to do, so I start rubbing my hands,

it feels weird, my hands feel numb, and a little bit like they are vibrating, but as I rub my hands nothing noticeable happens, so after about 3

seconds I stop, and I keep moving forward in the dream. Lachlan is guiding me through the first obstacle. There is no pathway, so I have to walk

on some vines over this ledge sort of thing to get past. I easily slide past on the vines, and I am in this area, it's quite open (for a cave)

and I see some blocks disappearing, I don't know what to think, so I just start trying to spin around, but at this point I am in 3rd person view, or

I am looking from someone else's eyes, as the blocks are disappearing, I am moving further back in my view,

it seems like I am the player at the computer, controlling him,

trying to spin him around really fast to stabilize the dream. Then it all goes black. All of a sudden I was in another dream, I thought I was

so I reality checked (I think) and it didn't work so I thought it was reality, it was a bright sunny corner of a street in the 1980's I think.

Most of the men were wearing tuxedos or something. There was one guy sitting in a cafe, at the edge of the road, and I was there talking to him.

That's all I could remember.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1bHnseO

No comments:

Post a Comment