Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Dream (dry-erase) Board!

I want to share something I created with you guys. I call it a dream board. :D

IMG_9335.jpg



Super simple to make, and I think it can be an amazing tool for helping with lucidity/dream-work. I haven't been using mine for very long but I do see where it has been helping already.



So how do I make one? Is it difficult? Expensive?

Easy! Nope. Nope.

There's a good chance you already have everything you need sitting around your house.

All you need is....


  1. A picture frame that has a piece of glass

  2. A piece of fabric or light colored paper that fits inside the frame

  3. Dry-erase marker(s)






Put your fabric or paper where the picture would be and put the frame back together, write on glass with dry-erase marker, and enjoy.

Link to a tutorial with pictures here!



So... what do I do once I've made my dream board?

Whatever you want! I'm really looking forward to hearing your ideas and hopefully seeing pictures of all of your boards.



Here are some suggestions I've tried or/and thought of:


  • Write a question you want answered

  • Write out your goals for when you become lucid

  • Positive affirmations, such as "I am always in control" or "Lucidity comes easily", etc.

  • Draw a picture of what you want to do/achieve!

  • Draw a picture of a "dream tool" you want to find/make/use

  • Make a crystal grid on the board to help with becoming lucid, gaining better control/clarity, contacting your guides or angels, etc.

  • Use a tarot card (or cards) that you've meditated with that symbolizes your goal

  • Put a card on the board that you wish to better understand or want to "experience". Try entering the scene, interacting with characters from the cards, or just experiencing the card in some way

  • Place a picture (or pictures) of a place, person, setting you want to encounter while dreaming

  • Turn your board into a mini altar. Combine anything that feels right to you, that you feel can make your board work for your purpose!






I slide my board under my bed at night, but you can just keep it close by. Hang it on the wall if you only intend to write on it. Keep it on your nightstand next to the bed if you want. Got any other ideas? Let me know!





Oh, if anyone is curious about what's on my board up there - I wrote a question I wanted answered from my dream (I feel like the subconscious answers this even if you don't become lucid), goals for becoming lucid, a drawing of my "dream tool" (a key wand thingy to help with dream tasks, because I have trouble making things appear out of nowhere and whatnot), and a little crystal grid.





*Tip* If you want something on your board to be a little more permanent, you can write on it with sharpie. If you ever want to erase the sharpie, go over it with a dry-erase marker and it will come right off. I have no idea why that works but it does lol.





I really hope some of you find my idea useful and let me know how it works out for you. =] I'd love to see pictures. Good luck everyone!


Attached Images







via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1cnqZg3

No comments:

Post a Comment