Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | How long will I have to wait?

So I had my first lucid dream some months ago now, possibly even a year ago. I left lucid dreaming and dreamviews for some reason, but recently I have came back and I'm aiming to get my dreaming and Lucid dreaming back on track, I figured because I've already had a lucid experience, surely I won't have to wait long for another one right? But I know all I have to do is improve my dream recall drastically, most nights I only remember fragments, if not anything. I have started writing in my DJ again but atm I haven't noticed any change. However I've also realised it could be more tricky for me to get LDing again due to GCSE's coming up in the next couple of years, but hopefully I can get back on track this year before all that exam stress hits me. So my question is, how long will I have to wait?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1bJYMN7

No comments:

Post a Comment