Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | MILD visualization question

Yesterday I tried MILD for the 2nd time, and I had a good LD! :banana:



But there's something in La Berge's instructions that I dont understand.

He says:

-set intention

-make the visualization



Repeat these steps until you fall asleep.



Ok, then.... you repeat your mantra and later you make your visualization, but for how long? when I sart to repeat my mantras? when I can't imagine more for the visualization? Could it work without visualization phase?



I think that yesterday I repeted my mantra for several minutes, later I made a little bit of visualization and repetead my mantras ans so on. But I dont know at what phase I fell asleep.



Thank you



NOTE: sorry for my english





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1haTxgZ

No comments:

Post a Comment