Monday, February 3, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | When you first became lucid, did you fly around and screw everyone? how was it?

Hi,

I’ve read a few accounts from people who have attained lucidity in their dreams, they describe that when they first became proficient they flew around and screwed everyone they wanted, and then they went on to better things.



I’ll be honest, that’s all I really want, and my question is, is this part all it’s cracked up to be? Has anyone here achieved this? And is it weird and vague and dreamlike or is it 'real'?



And my second question is, how did you do it? I'm not making any progress. I can't even seem to remember my dreams to write them in a journal.

I actually bough a nova dreamer but haven’t had any luck with that either. Please sjare your journey to lucidity. thanks.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1bWIyjx

No comments:

Post a Comment