Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Problems with MILD and FILD (Hypnagogic Hallucinations)

Hey guys, just like to point out this is my first thread on dreamviews :)



anyway, im relatively new to LD'ing, only had one so far. I've been trying to induce them through the MILD and more recently, FILD technique. But in both of these technique's, I find myself with a similar problem.



As I attempt these technique's, I see vague HI and I believe my actual technique is good, and I believe Im performing them right. But, as I get to my Hypnagogic Hallucinations which are: 'head spinning', vivid HI, and eye's going haywire, I can never get past this stage. I feel like im on the fringes of entering the dream, but can never quite get there. I never see images of the dream, I just get these hallucinations which will eventually subside.



Any ideas what im doing wrong?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1bJ74YC

No comments:

Post a Comment