Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Massive ,meditation Madness (MMM)

Si I have been reading over 100 threads here on how to meditate (both seated and in everyday life) for the specific purpose of having more DILDS. The majorly of people say to practice both seated meditation followed by boing mindfull during the day in everything you do just like ADA

And then it happened ... I read a thread saying that mindfulness meditation WILL increase awareness but it wont help to make you lucid in dreams! For that we need critical self awareness

I searched on how to tweak my life into a critical self awareness mindset but not 1 single thread explains exactly what to do, they mainly say ' yes you need to be critically aware during the day' but give no explanation on practical steps to undertake

I am happy to introduce meditation into my life and do everything needed to have lucid dreams but I don't want to start off by doing it the wrong way

These forums have basically said that if I practice mindfulness daily then that will NOT help with inducing lucid dreams but then other threads say that mindfulness and lucid dreaming go hand in hand

So where do I go from here? Whats the best practise to undertake specifically for lucid dreaming.

Thanks guys
Ezzo


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1JKyqu4

No comments:

Post a Comment