Sunday, September 27, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – September 28th, 2015

 

FYI – over the weekend I made some changes to the inner workings of the site. It should be working smoother and faster. Any observations would appreciate it if you would let me know.

Special thanks to ThunderBearer for the recommendations.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

The Pope visiting the United States has created a lot of chatter on social media. I am disappointed that much of what I see has been negative and a small amount of that suggesting conspiracy theories. I do not agree with everything the Pope has suggested but I appreciate the purity in his heart and the message of peace he is passing along.

Take the positive and leave the rest.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

So SPeaker of the House Boehner has resigned his position and his seat in Congress. I find this extremely positive. The obvious question at hand is who will take his place. Will it be a Boehner clone or someone who will do the people’s work?

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Anyone watch the TV series “Longmire“? I love it. Great stories and very good acting. The first 4 seasons can be streamed on Netflix.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Just recieved word on a great sale going on over at CLASSICFIREARMS.COM

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

All AR-15 Barrels on Sale – 15% Off

 

ar-15-barrels-in-stock

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

Del-Ton AR-15 Rifle Kit  $499.99

Everything needed to build a complete rifle except the stripped lower

 

del-ton-rkt100-mlokde-magpul-rifle-kit

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

Bear Creek Arsenal Complete AR Upper – $289.99

I built one of my AR’s with this upper. Awesome!

 

bear-creek-arsenal-ar-15-complete-upper

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

Anderson AR Stripped Lowers – $39.99

Great deal!!!

 

anderson-stripped-lower-receiver-ar15_1 –

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1Gb7cw6

No comments:

Post a Comment