Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | help please :)

So hello dreamers can you help me with lucid dreams? I was trying to experience at least one lucid dream but it didn't happen in about 6 months I'm going to think about that I'm can't do lucid dream because my 6 months was unsuccessful so you are my only hope guys. So in beggining I was remembering some of the dreams I was remembering about 4 but now I wasn't trying about month to lucid dream and I didn't wrote dream journal and I can't remember my dreams but how to remember my dreams and write it to journal and again remember my dreams. 2nd thing it's what technique could I use to experience my first lucid dream?

Sorry for my bad English :)


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1WfK5d7

No comments:

Post a Comment