Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Rourke’s Weekly Recommendations

Every week I throw out a few recommendations on things such as movies, books, knives, flashlights – all kinds of stuff. Some of these are not related to preparedness whatsoever – rather, just stuff I like. Most are available on Amazon but not all. I have a particular fondness for movies as one of my favorite things to do is to sit back and watch a good one.

So – for this week……here is my list:

Cool Stuff:

Condor Double Magazine Pouch – holds AR magazines and pistol magazines

Condor Triple Magazine Pouch – same as above but holds 3 magazines

Lightweight Plate Carrier/Molle Vest – I own this vest – great one.

Condor Tactical Shotgun Shell Pouch

OD Green/Black Shemagh 

OneTigris Gadget Pouch – cool!

 

 

Movies/TV

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Escape from Alcatraz – Eastwood!

The Right Stuff

Cast Away – great movie

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1Mj9Vrp

No comments:

Post a Comment