Monday, June 8, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | I dreamed about trying to sleep (Facepalm)

I'm a big newbie in Lucid Dreaming, didn't know it existed 5 or 6 days ago, and today I tried my first WBTB.
I always have to wake up at 6:00 AM, so I went to bed 22:00 and woke up 4:35 (a bit late, I know). After 30 minutes doing some math, reading about lucid dream and wannabe meditating, I went to bed 5:05.
It was very hard to sleep, and I suddenly changed my focus from Lucid Dreaming to actually sleeping. So, I (think) I had a false awakening, because I remember getting up with the lights turned on without me touching the switch, so I did an RC (pinch nose) but I don't remember if it worked or not (wtf haha).

I remember dreaming that I was playing PES and using Facebook in an imaginary computer beside my bed, but I HAD to sleep so that I could Lucid Dream, so I "quit" the dream and turned to the other side in the bed (the one without the computer) without realizing that all of that was a dream. Soon, my 6:00 everyday alarm woke me up and after some time I remembered that.
:facepalm:


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1HXm94Q

No comments:

Post a Comment