Sunday, June 21, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Every reality check has failed me

It seems like a common theme amongst my lucid dreams that I'll
have all the main reality checks fail on me causing me to think "nope I'm awake".


So far I've tried spinning,finger through hand,nose block,counting
fingers and walking through a door. Sometimes they'll work and
other times they don't but as the weeks progress it's becoming increasingly
hard to convince myself that I'm dreaming because the RC fails.


In a few of my dreams I had every single RC fail... one after the other, then
the dream becomes unstable and either I wake up or continue along with the story aka lost lucidity.


Is there anyway to combat this or any other reality checks to do?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1LcufvH

No comments:

Post a Comment