Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Hole in pulled tooth, clenched mouth.

Just hoping someone wouldn't mind giving me their interpretation of this dream. My dreams are pretty vivid...
I pulled out a tooth. This tooth was part of a pair that sat between my two front larger teeth. (an analogy?).
I pulled it out on purpose. I had the need to improve it. I found a hole beneath the tooth. I want a glass of MILK to keep the tooth safe.
I see now that I pulled the tooth out, the other tooth had become lose. In fear of losing any more teeth, I close my mouth. Applying pressure to my teeth.
I head to the fridge for the milk.
I find a carton of what I believed to be milk. It had the words "made with Christian milk". Behind the carton, the words "American cheese".


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1Gg1pak

No comments:

Post a Comment