Monday, June 22, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – June 23rd, 2015

There has been an onslaught of rimfire pistols and rifles coming online over the past couple years. With .22LR becoming more widely available these firearms are looking more attractive. The .22LR is my favorite caliber. Why? It represents so much fun for very little money.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Looks like the Progressives have totally taken over Tylenol from what I have seen of their recent marketing efforts.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Looks like it is a “No” on videotaping my “From the Desk of John Rourke” posts every so often. No big deal.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

I am in the middle of Book 9 of the 299 Days series. I cannot say it enough how much I have enjoyed this series. I listened to the audible versions. Great stuff and the most realistic and plausible description of the coming collapse.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

This kid shows more common sense and logic than 99% of the Politicians out there…..

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1LhCQxl

No comments:

Post a Comment