Saturday, June 6, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | What did I experience??

So today I woke up and 7 and had to take the SAT so when I got home at like 4 I decided to just see if I could pull off a WLD; which I could not (I can never achieve wilds). So about 2 minutes into laying there the middle of my left foots arch started hurting like some type of flea or something was gouging my skin, I decided to try ignoring it like it was nothing and after 10 minutes or so it was kinda fading.. At some part of this I accidentally opened my eyes and just shut them again (is this okay?) and awhile after I literally jolted awake from my tired state. Like my whole body just spazzing; maybe it was because I fright it with my arms folded around my chest?

Sorry this is really long...


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1KUayd6

No comments:

Post a Comment