Monday, June 8, 2015

Rourke’s Weekly Recommendations

Every week I throw out a few recommendations on things such as movies, books, knives, flashlights – all kinds of stuff. Some of these are not related to preparedness whatsoever – rather, just stuff I like. Most are available on Amazon but not all. I have a particular fondness for movies as one of my favorite things to do is to sit back and watch a good one.

So – for this week……here is my list:

 

Books(non-fiction)

Seal Survival Guide

Unbeatable Mind

Surviving the Economic Collapse

Mini-Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre

 

Books(fiction)

After the Event

The China Pandemic

Hatchet

 

Movies/TV Show

Pearl Harbor

The Rock – Sean Connery

The Presidio

Escape from Alcatraz



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1drJ1kN

No comments:

Post a Comment