Thursday, June 11, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – June 12th, 2015

I respect SouthernPrepper1 tremendously on YouTube. I am way behind watching many of my favorite channels but happened to catch the following video he uploaded yesterday. David is a smart man, a father, a soldier, and a Patriot. I have to agree with him on what he says.

If you are reading this David let me ask you this question in response – “What is next?” I agree with you but beyond writing and calling our Congressman what do you propose we do?

Everyone – feel free to chime in.

 

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

I have heard from so many that they cannot find .22LR ammunition. Here you go – .22LR CCI Mini-Mag boxes of 100 rounds for $9.99.  Get ’em while they are still in stock.

CCI_mm_RN_100_medium

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Anyone have any experience with CORE 15 firearms?

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Wanted to mention that if you are behind in the catagory of “firearms” or just looking for a good rifle at a great price  ClassicFirearms.com has Bear Creek Arsenal AR’s for $499.99. I have an AR using the same upper as on this AR and it has been great.

dsc_0390-t

One of my group members recently bought this gun and has had nothing but praises.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Have a good weekend everyone!

 

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1cP919h

No comments:

Post a Comment