Monday, June 1, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – June 2nd, 2015

FYI – the SHTF Loadout Photo Contest mentioned yesterday does not require that you are featured in the picture. Couple people emailed me asking about that. Not a requirement.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Wolves are one of my favorite animals. Guess this was my attraction to getting Siberian Husky dogs – which I have two. Here is the latest pic – Bella u front and Jake in the back.

IMG_20150523_234718

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Quote from Obama on Monday……“People don’t remember, but when I came into office, the United States in world opinion ranked below China and just barely above Russia, and today once again, the United States is the most respected country on earth.”

This guy lives in a fantasy world.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Anyone else save the thin plastic grocery store bags? I take one and fill it with others then tie it off and shove it in a tote box. Figured they are good for carrying things. Super portable and light. Can also weave them into pretty strong rope.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

As of this writing Amazon has the Baofeng UV5R Ham radios on sale for $26.94. Cheapest I have ever seen and that price will likely not last long. HINT: Buy one. No – buy two.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Enjoy…..

Image-1433125597041



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1KzHPae

No comments:

Post a Comment