Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Lucid dream from meditating or coincidence?

Some of you may know that I've been trying to open my third eye (pineal gland) and I went to bed a little late around 2 am, I decided to lay still and move my eyes (while shut) all the way up towards my forehead and concentrate on breathing and the third eye pressure. The article I read this on said the pressure/ strain would become pleasant and it actually did around 20 minutes I started feeling a dollar coin sized pressure but could also see something through the blackness. I decided after 10 mins to just go to bed and then some time today I had a lucid dream, one of the clearest ones yet! Finally had my first flying one too!! (on a bike :D)


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1SGPSXi

No comments:

Post a Comment