Thursday, July 9, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | How to utilize dream signs

Hi, ive searched high and low for an answer so im hoping someone can shed some light on this ... please :-)

I have 6 dream signs. These are: a certain person (lets call her louise), my dog, my old house, big bodies of water and hottubs

Now when I mild i would like to remind myself that if i see a dream sign then to remember to reality check.

As i fall asleep i mantr to myself

the next time i see louise, i reality check
the next time i see my dog, i reality check
the next time i see my old house, i reality check
the next time i see a lake or ocean, i reality check
the next time i see a hottub, i reality check

i then repeat the above until i fall asleep hoping that if one of those dream signs appear then i will remember to reality check using prospective memory

The problem is that it seems a lot to keep reapeating and what happens when i have say, another 5 dream signs???

Would a better mantra be something like 'next time i see louise, my dog, water, old house or hottub i reality check' ?

I hope someone can tell me how they 'utilize all of their dream signs in a mild - or maybe there a better way to 'lock' dream signs into prospective memory

thanks guys, this forum is my second home ;-)


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1LXRN8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment