Monday, July 13, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – July 14th, 2015

This will be short. Had a thunderstorm last night and lost power for a bit.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Over the weekend I played around with my new Sun Oven. It is an incredible piece of equipment. The owner of SunOven.com and myself will be holding a webinar within the next few weeks. I am negotiating with them to try to get a really special offer for MSO readers.

So cool.

20150711_121916

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Over the past several weeks I have been a proponent of GearBest.com. They offer a wide variety if products – some related to preparedness and many that do not. What is very attractive are there prices. GearBest.com is based in China – where most of the products are made. I just received a Ganzo G704 pocket knife which I bought for around $15 with free shipping. What a bargain. This is a really nice knife. I will take some pictures and post later on.

1434323127279-P-2708302

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

It appears that the military is going to lift the ban on transgenders from serving.

It keeps getting better and better.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Pellet guns. I am beginning to see a much more important role for them than I have previously. In a long term SHTF event they could be very useful for gathering food via squirrels and rabbits. Pellets are so inexpensive and so many can be stored in very little space. A small investment would allow other firearms and ammunition supplies to be extended greatly.

 

 

 

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1K4Z8Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment