Sunday, July 12, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – July 13th, 2015

1 in 5 kids do not graduate high school. Not a good stat and yet there is little discussion about the problem. If 1 in 5 cell phones stopped working today there would be panic in the streets and protest galore.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

I am about 25% through Book 2 of The Days of Noah. It is a very compelling read and has generated a lot of thought about the possible methods a collapse could happen and the environment just prior, during, and after. There is a definite Christian backbone to the story which I have enjoyed.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Preparedness Project: Have started accumulating and organizing digital information covering all aspects of preparedness. Storing them on Micro SD cards, USB thumb drives, and inexpensive tablets. I am dividing information up based on categories such as gardening, homesteading, medical/first aid, defense, etc. This is not replacing paper books and print outs but in addition to.

As I get further along I will share more.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

So I hear NASCAR is going to ban the use of the term “racing” for fear it may be misconstrued for “actively participating in racism”.

Hilarious.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Happy Monday…..I can see the weekend off in the distance.

 

 

 

 

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1Tvbrut

No comments:

Post a Comment