Monday, July 27, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – July 28th, 2015

Awhile back I published a couple video’s from SouthernPrepper1 related to his being fed up with the government and stating that we need to publicly make our grievances known.

I agree with David that we need to publicly make it known what our grievances are. I think think needs to be done for a few reasons:

1. We need to be able to identify like-minded people who are on our side.

2. We need to tell those who represent us and have the power to generate change what we expect.

3. We need to make sure the opposition is well aware of what we expect as well so they have the option to do the right thing.

I have no delusions that the opposition will not do the right thing. I have no delusion that those who represent us will encounter pushback IF they are like-minded and try to do the right thing. We should at least make the effort. We need to do the right thing ourselves.

So over the coming months I will be listing my own grievances. I hope to find others that maybe don’t understand the issues and educate them to the point that they themselves come onto our side. If we can all do that imagine the change that could take place.

Here is just one example:

go explore (3)

 

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1OMEDdK

No comments:

Post a Comment