Friday, July 3, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | How am I doing?

I first learned about lucid dreaming and started my dream journal on June 18. I started reality checks and such on June 19. On June 20 I began to remember 4-5 dreams regularly and identified my first dream tags. On June 28 I had my first lucid dream even though it only lasted for a second. On July 1 I dreamed about having a lucid dream and experienced a partial false awakening. On July 2 (last night) I had my first experience with sleep paralysis when I thought I had had a false awakening but had not.

I know that it varies with the individual but I am wondering, based on your experiences, how I am doing and how long until I have a more lengthy lucid dream.

Thanks


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1dCq3bc

No comments:

Post a Comment