Saturday, July 4, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | First ever sp

Usually my dream recall is very bad even though I keep a dj but yesterday at around 5:30PM I was very tired and decided to WILD (First time in like 2 years). I didn't get lucid but my dream recall was insane, I remembered 5 different dreams during a 5 hour nap from 5:30 to 11:25 so yeah...

Then even weirder, I was going to sleep around 2:30 and I started to attempt another wild, 1 breath in "I am dreaming" breath out. I don't know what number I got to but my body started to feel vertigo and I knew something was going to happen. I then, for the first time ever, experienced sleep paralysis and I really liked it because I knew I was going to get lucid. During SP I tried to think up a dream scenario but I got very excited and couldn't think of it in great detail. Around 2-3 minutes in sleep paralysis I opened my eyes because I thought I was lucid but I ended up being still in my room. I then moved to the other side of the bed and fell asleep!

I want to experience this again but how do I go from SP to lucid dream?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1CS4JoG

No comments:

Post a Comment