Friday, June 7, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Some tips for a starter

Hello, I just joined DV and I've been trying to lucid dream casually for a couple months, but today was my last day of sophmore year and I want my summer to be lucid :D



First off, I will try keep a dream journal, the only problem is I don't have any dream recall. I was recommended to write down that I didn't remember, so it subconsciously tells my brain to remember the next nights dream



Second, I've only tried using the sleep paralysis method. This has never worked for me though, as I fall asleep before anything



I mainly just want some tips for a person to start off on, I've heard other ways are better and that some things can help with reality checks (like pinching your nose and taking a deep breath, it should feel vivid and weird if you're dreaming). Another thing I've read that I think I'll try is to sort of tell yourself that a pill you take will make you lucid. Not to trick yourself (because that'd be pretty hard :P) but so you subconsciously think you WILL lucid from it. If only I could placebo myself!





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=144028&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment