Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Singing mantra, a MILD idea.

Keep your mantra small. Some members teach a positive aformation style of mantra, with messages that are long, suggesting they will remember such and such. That is reasonable and helpful, but not how I use mantras.



I will use a simple mantra. I may sing the mantra to keep it fun. I will do the mantra in my head often during the day if I am trying to MILD.



I may simply chant "Lucid Dream, Lucid Dream, Lucid Dream" in a light hearted sing song kind of rythm. Some times I sing Row Row Row Your Boat in my head, but replace almost every word with 'Dream' just using the tempo and such of the original. Honestly, like this,,, dream dream dream a dream, dream a dream a dream, lucidly lucidly lucidly, this is all a dream.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=144372&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment