Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Any tips for WILD?

Lucid dreaming is going pretty well at the moment. I finally conquered ADA but I really want to learn to WILD once and for all. I have only succeeded a couple of times, and ironically, my first LD was a WILD. So here's the problem. School is over and I have plenty of time to WILD in the morning. However, I can't seem to fall asleep [WILDing], and it normally take a crazy amount of time by just normally going to bed. Killing the little annoying voice usually helps but I can't seem to fall asleep. Then, if I sucess, I don't feel anything or see any HI whatsoever. It's pretty hard to hold onto something to stay aware, and most of the time if I try to create the dreamscape I can visualize it instantly with real life precision but it will form pretty slowly, leaving just enough time to lose awareness...



Any kind of help/tip would be much appreciated,

Thank you for reading my post,

Simon





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=144544&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment