Friday, June 21, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Technique Questions and Vacation

Hello All,



So I'm kind of at a weird point in my lucid dreaming journey

-I've had 3 short and blurry DILDs

-I want to try like a lot of techniques at once(DILD WILD WBTB SSILD DEILD)

-I do self awareness reality checks

-I have phases of on and off dream recall



Basically, I want to DILD for life sake but techniques that involve WBTB excite me



Also starting my vacation in Colorado today in which I'll be hiking and seeing beautiful sights, should I just do regular awareness stuff?



Any suggestions, ideas, and resourceful info is appreciated



Thanks,

-EmptyBucket





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=144403&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment