Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Suggestions?

Hi, so I've been attempted to lucid dream for a while now. I have gotten lucid once or twice in the past but never for more then a minute (after which I usually wake up due to excitement). Then I moved, and I didn't have time to really focus on it so I stopped entirely. Now for the past couple months I've been trying to get back into the swing of things but have had very few dreams that I even remember, though I'm trying to keep a dream journal. I also find myself too lazy sometimes to get up and write my dreams down in the middle of the night. Also, I havent been able to remember to do reality checks very often (I do it at least 5-6 times a day lately).



So I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions as to keeping a dream journal, and using reality checks more often then I am now so I can hopefully get back to having lucid dreams again. Thanks, greatly appreciate it! :)





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=144086&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment