Monday, June 10, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Am I close to a DILD?

Currently got back into lucid dreaming a week or two ago.



I have my mantras which I do every night before bed or whenever I wake up in the night: Dream Recall, "I wake up after every dream and remember my dreams vividly!", DILD, "I'm dreaming, reality check!", DEILD, "I wake up after every dream and play dead!" And, during the day, whenever I have free time, I pause and analyze what I hear, feel and see while saying to myself, "I'm dreaming" over and over again and using a reality check at the end.



I only just changed to these mantras and, while I would describe my recall as good (I have two to four small dreams during the night which I remember in fuzzy detail upon waking up), I wonder if my ADA and DILD mantra is starting to work. Two days ago I have a FA but sadly didn't realise this until later when I really was awake, and, last night, in my dream I was with some friends and were talking about lucid dreaming and how to get lucid.



Is there anything more I can do or should I continue with what I'm doing so far? :)





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=144095&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment