Monday, November 2, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – November 3rd, 2015

 

Enjoying this season of The Walking Dead. I thought the first episode was terrible the way it kept going black/white to color. Since then it has been very good. If you are an avid viewer – Glen is alive!!!!

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

My new Kindle Fire 7″ just arrived. What a bargain. I need to do a write up on it so those unfamiliar will understand how it can not just be a useful survival tool but an all around multimedia device. Cost? Only $49.99!!

One thing I like about this model is its ability to take microSD cards. I am in the process of organizing one card into folders of information – gardening, medical, homesteading, military manuals, weapons, etc.

A lot of books, guides, manuals – and even audio and video can be stored/organized on the SD card.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

This looks pretty cool. Hunting blind made from mirrors. From this angle it looks very effective but I wonder in person just how well it works.

9b42e365c691b7d5b14c68730e5a65c8

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Looks like Jeb is all done. He seems like a nice guy – just not for President.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Think I have mentioned this before – I have been watching the new TV show Blood & Oil. This is my favorite show on television right now. Don Johnson is back as an oil tycoon and really pulls it off.

 

 

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1NngxYT

No comments:

Post a Comment