Saturday, November 14, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Difficulty with transition to lucidity

During my dreams I've manage to increase the odds that I'll get lucid. My problem is when I go lucid it's quite low and I don't mange to get it to a much higher awareness as I use to. The lucidity doesn't last long, it seems to go away right as I'm trying to become fully aware. I don't think it's because I am getting excited as I have gotten use to maintaining my lucidity when it's fully there. I think I am making a mistake by accidently switching back to non-lucid during the transition.

Since it's becoming a habit do you have any suggestions that could make my transition from non-lucid to lucid more stable or to help focus my mind on completely becoming aware when this is happening?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1N3kvqL

No comments:

Post a Comment