Saturday, November 7, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Therome's Documented WILD Journey

Hello Community, I hope this is the right place for something like this. I'll be documenting my progress of me WILDing on this thread. I've been a lurker on here for who knows how long (I can actually probably just go check when my last post was) but have been only kinda half trying to WILD and achieve lucidity, but to no avail. I've maybe had over 100 failed WILD attempts, yet this way is the most direct and is why I aim on perfecting it. Hopefully this will hold me accountable in trying more consistently, along with others being able to point out what is wrong in my technique if I fail. I'll be posting before and the morning after of every WILD attempt, including a bunch of details and variables as well. Wish me luck, and here this goes! :D


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1SAM1KV

No comments:

Post a Comment