Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Help Me Understand: What's the difference between MILD and DILD?

I just want to make sure I'm not using the wrong vocabulary here.

So according to the Wiki here, MILD is when you remember your goal to have a lucid dream mid-dream, by questioning reality or remembering your intentions.

According to what I understand about DILD, it's basically the same thing, am I wrong? In a DILD, you notice mid-dream that you're dreaming (maybe you see a dream sign or notice something ridiculous) and become lucid from that discovery.

What's the difference? Is MILD a variant of DILD? It would seem so...

Again, just making sure I'm using the right words, not that it matters all that much.

Thanks,
Jelly


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1RN3ak7

No comments:

Post a Comment