Thursday, November 12, 2015

Amazon Prime and Audible books

 

With the holiday season well underway figured I would share a couple of resources I highly recommend. I use both of these quite frequently.

 

Amazon Prime is the first. I have been a member for the last several years. What I like about Amazon Prime is for most any item I purchase I get free 2-day shipping. Combined with the great prices I really like this. Prime members also have access to thousands of movies and TV shows which can be streamed. I utilize this service all the time on my Roku boxes.

Right now you can try Amazon Prime for free for 30 days. Go HERE for more information or click the banner below.

 

 The second is also part of Amazon – it is Audible books.

I have “read” over a dozen books in just the last 3-4 months. I do this by listening to books on my way to work, the grocery store, during trips, or out running errands. So far I have been very impressed with the way the narrators change their voice for each character. It is like a movie for your mind.

I listen using different devices including my cell phone, Kindle Fire, and sometimes on my computer.

If interested in trying Audible books go HERE or click the banner below and get two free books for trying it out.

 

Have a good rest of your week.

Rourke

 

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1LcLI2N

No comments:

Post a Comment