Friday, November 27, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Many "Lucid False Awakenings" all of a sudden

Hi, a couple days ago I experienced a False Awakening that immediately turned into a lucid dream, which False Awakenings usually do for me.
Also, this last night I experienced not one, but TWO False Awakenings - in the first one my legs were itching a lot, which woke me up pretty quickly (I couldn't scratch away the itch during the dream, and it turned out that my legs were itching when I had woken up as well), and then I fell asleep again and had a much longer False Awakening, which I spent mostly on talking to some got girl and kissing her when I felt like it. :cheeky:

Anyway, do you have any idea why these False Awakenings start happening now all of a sudden?
I have had a long dryspell lately, but now I suddenly get False Awakenings a lot.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1QKLg3O

No comments:

Post a Comment