Monday, November 9, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | How to make reality checks more effective

Hi, recently I decided to start doing reality checks and a week in, I'm having a hard time being genuine.
Whenever I do a reality check, I feel as if I'm simply doing the act without feeling any genuine use of it. Whenever reading about reality checks, one of the biggest tips is to really ask yourself if you are dreaming when performing a reality check, but the issue is, is that I don't really feel the need to ask myself or reassure my reality. Whenever I begin a reality check, I ask myself if I'm dreaming and I'm instantly smacked with the thought of "of course I'm not dreaming, come on!" and it just kind of ruins it for me because I know past that point I can't be genuine. Well, then I just plug my fingers into my palm anyways.

Are there any tips that others who have had this same issue can share?

Thank you!


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1NnS8xV

No comments:

Post a Comment