Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Trouble Inducing MILDs

Some nights, I would go to sleep and think “The next time I experience (dream sign), I’ll know that I’m dreaming”, but for some reason, I never remember it when dreaming.



I think my prospective memory is good, e.g. when going to bed at night, I would usually have a brief thought about something I need to do in the morning, and I always remember it upon awakening; so I don’t think prospective memory is the problem.



If anything, I think the problem is that I can’t take the intention seriously, i.e. I find the idea to set your mind to ‘notice’ something in a dream very vague, and for some reason, I never think it will work. I'm not really sure what the problem could be.



Any advice? Thanks for your responses. ;)





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1hH6kFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment